I know you missed me  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , ,

I'm back... And I know you missed me... and if you didn't then that's not my problem I still love you! But enough about me me me me me me me. We've got a lot of make up work to do. So I want ya'll to relate the last couple of non-posts to me to the Gospel. Now imagine to yourself the way you devout readers felt when you came to this page day after day, but yet discovered day after day there was no post. So sad, but even more important than anything I write here or anything I do is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Now put yourself in the shoes of those who day after day sought after the Gospel of Jesus Christ during those hard years when the Gospel was not yet returned to us. Those hard years after the death of Christ and his deciples. Imagine searching and not being able to find. Lucky for us the Gospel is back! And yes I'm back too! Christ has entrusted each and everyone of us with agency to seek out His gospel. I exhort each person reading this to do so. Here these missionaries might help you in your path!!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 9, 2011 at 8:21 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Horray you are back and yup we did miss you. You have a talant for those blogs, but I also know that Heavenly Father is using your other talents in your new Kentucky home.

June 21, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Post a Comment