A love without end, Amen  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , ,

The more and more I think about our loving Heavenly Father the more and more I would like to relate this next song to his love. A love with out end, Amen by George Straight so fully shows a fathers love.

I got sent home from school one day with a shiner on my eye.
Fightin' was against the rules and it didn't matter why.
When dad got home I told that story just like I'd rehearsed.
And then stood there on those tremblin' knees and waited for the worst.
How many times have we sinned and felt like there is no way we can be forgiven of this. There is no way I'm telling anything and then we realize we have to and we too sit there on our tremblin knees and just wait for the worst.

And he said, "Let me tell you a secret about a father's love,
A secret that my daddy said was just between us."
He said, "Daddies don't just love their children every now and then.
It's a love without end, amen, it's a love without end, amen."
Remember God's love for us is a love without end. He sent His only beggoten son to die for us. Let us not forget that great and everlasting sacrafice!

This entry was posted on Monday, June 27, 2011 at 9:05 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment