My car  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker

The other day I was driving around in this beautiful Mazda 3 when it hit me. Cars don't just relate to the restoration but they relate to the Gospel of Christ. The next day, I had just walked out to the driveway and gotten in the car. I now had to use a little FAITH to turn on the car. Something I hoped would happen but I couldn't see it yet.


With the turn of the key my FAITH became knowledge, the car started. Next I started backing up forgetting that on the mission my companion is suppose to be behind the car to make sure I don't hit something. I had to REPENT, and the breaks did a perfect job at helping me do so. Soon after I started driving along having to REPENT(use the breaks) quite often it started to rain or maybe I went to the car wash.


My car was immerged in water (baptism). Soon later the sun came out and made my day all bright and sunny. It's influence brought me happiness, just like the Holy Ghost. It wasn't long till I still had a long trip to go but because I knew my car was so full of the Gospel of Christ that I too could keep driving and endure till the end!

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 25, 2011 at 2:26 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment