Leitchfield KY  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , ,

Let me tell you a little about our trip out her to Leitchfield KY.  But first to give you an idea of where Leitchfield is here is a map.


And since this map does absolutely no help to pinpoint for you exactly where I am... or so it seems... I will try to describe towns you might of heard of. You ever heard of Louisville? Yeah I live no where near there. How bout Lexington, you know where that is? Well I live no where near there either. You've possibly heard of Paducah as well... Yeah no where near me. You might even think that I live near Hopkinsville considering that in the LDS church I am part of the Hopkinsville Stake... yeah... I'm still 2 hours away. Maybe I'll give you a hint to the where I'm at that might help you. The closest misionaries to me in my mission are in Bowling Green... but yeah that's an hour and a half a way still. So we can conclude that all the big cities are NO WHERE NEAR ME... so maybe you've heard of Elizabeth town... wait you haven't... well it's the closest big city to me and if you have heard of it then you've been to the middle of nowhere! I LOVE IT HERE!

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment