Mothers Day  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , ,

Tomorrow is mothers day and seeing as I won't be online tomorrow I wanted ya'll to have a chance to read this blog for tomorrow. I realize I could postpone this post so it posts on Sunday but as I contimplated life liberty and this blog I realized that you need it now! Tomorrow... Mothers Day... I get the chance to talk in my new branch out here in Leitchfield KY... Renamed Middle of Nowhere KY! I'd like to share with ya'll a the gist of what I will speak on tomorrow... MOTHERS... okay that's the gist. Hope ya'll liked my blog...



Imagine if that really is all I typed. Oh... How boring would this post have been minus that really cool picture inspired after my mom... but really now let me share with ya'll a little of what I will talk about in my talk tomorrow! It's my hope that as you read this you too can learn what I have learned.  First I will talk about the great Nature of the women as a mother, then I will talk about their great potential, before relating it to the males in the room. I will conclude by speaking about how we all can better our lives.

There is nothing more important than the mother in the house. Yes fathers are great, but nothing is more touchign than a hug from a mother, a lesson from that mother, or even punishment. Great things come from mothers. This is the case because of their natural ability to nurture. All females have this gift from birth! To nurture. God has created them this way to help us crazy males out and to raise kids so perfectly. They all have a devine nature to nurture and accomplish it so well!

Now every female has this devine nature to nurture, however not all live up to their potential. All females have great potential to do many great things. It's the women that keeps males alive. They are the back bone and the head in a relationship. Man without women is nothing. I wish more and more people would realize the great potential of a women. Maybe then men would respect them more! Let me allude back to a previous post... the mountain analogy... Each women's potential is at the top of the mountain, they must constantly climb up in order to truly reach that end goal, and once they reach a certain point of potential they quickly realize they have a bigger mountain to climb. Men and women are constantly climbing to higher potential!

Males don't feel left out here... You are important as well, but as I have mentioned we are nothing without the women! We must learn from them. We can try our hardest to do as they do be someone of virture and charm. The more and more we embrace our own femine traits the better off we will be in raising the best family possible. I'm not saying forget who you are and be a female, I'm saying learn to love as a mother loves. Learn to climb with them and to be there as support. To truly climb that mountain with respect!

Finally I've told you what to do, but how??? The answer might seem simple but that's because it is! GOD has set forth a plan that men can love and women can nurture, and together great things can be brought forth. In order to learn best for ourselves, we must 1. Learn faith. 2. Repent when we mess up. 3. be baptized and remember our promises to GOD when we are. 4. receive the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands, and 5. NEVER GIVE UP keep doing as Christ would want you to do... keep climbing!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 7, 2011 at 10:32 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment