You're gonna miss this.... Transfers  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker


Transfers are here so let me put my new favorite transfer song here..."You're gonna miss this' It's my belief it should be approved during transfer times to listen to, but it's not. Then again that doesn't mean you cant go listen to it right!



All the way back to serving with Elder Robison... I'm gonna miss this town and I'm most definitely going to want it back. Right now I'm wishing these day's hadn't gone by so fast.


As times continued in the Thompson Station area and I began training Elder Martin with Elder Dye I even further came to the realization that I'm going to miss this, I'm gonna want this back.

Here are some pictures from this last area!! Hope you enjoy!!!







I'm so gonna miss this... but they need me up in Leitchfield KY... that's where I'm going... Yeah I'm still trying to figure out where it is as well... but hey at least they have SKI soda!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

The wonderful thing about missions is that you will now be able to bless others in Kentucky. Can't wait to read the blogs from there.

May 5, 2011 at 6:51 AM

Post a Comment