I know it's tired of me tuesday, but I'm tired of them dang bed bugs so in other words I'm going to write about them today!! it's be Tired of Bed bugs eating at my arm legs and feet everynight tuesday!!! So since it's suppose to be tired of me tuesday I'll have a little fun with this and write as if "Mister Mean Bed Bug" is writing so here he goes!


"Hello for those of you who don't know me i'm Mister Mean Bed Bug, but all my friends call me M squared B squared! I roam around at night with all my buddies eating away Elder Walkers body. Oh his blood tastes so good. I guess in a round about way I'm sort of like the Devil eating away at someones life till they finally just have to do something to get rid of me. They can try to let me stay for a short time period... but ask Elder Walker, I don't stop biting, and neither do my friends! We will attack till we are forced to leave. So earlier today I guess we drew the last straw with our prey, out of nowhere we watched as he brought in some bags to suffocate us from food, and along with that smoke bombs, and bed bug spray... we had no hope. Elder Walker got all the right tools to obliterate me. I didn't know what to think I tried to run and hide but it was too late. All the tools were in the right place and now before I go on to my grave I'd like to add my dying words here on Elder Walker's blog.... Just like Elder Walker got the right tools to kill me, everyone must prepare themselves against the Devil, they can't just sit around and let his attacking continue. They must arm themselves with faith against that fiend. They must realize that they might get bit every once an a while, but the atonement cures that bite quickly and without itch, unlike any remedy Elder Walker might try with my bites ;). One thing I have seen Elder Walker do to soothe his pain is immerse himself in water, it's kind of convenient that Baptism.... the immersion in water can soothe all from the Devils Grasp. Things don't stop there. If you don't keep me in control I'll just come attacking again. You have to arm yourself with the knowledge to do what is right. In the Devils world he'll come back, but luckily you can receive the gift of the Holy Ghost and be ready for all he attacks you with........... Well these are my dying words and I hope they treat you well................ DEAD"

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 8:16 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Anonymous  

Sweet. I loved it!

May 10, 2011 at 1:04 PM

I am impressed!

That was quite interesting. I like the dying last words.

Elder Walker, keep on keeping on.

May 10, 2011 at 1:41 PM

This is one of your best blogs Elder Walker. Maybe it is because it took your blood, sweat and tears. I hope you got all of the critters and have no more problems. Seriously, I loved how you related your awful experience to Satan. Great job

May 10, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Yes, he looks like the devil to me! So sorry you had to go through that trial! On a good note though, it sure got people talking about your blog:)

May 11, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I itch so bad.... UGH dang bugs

May 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM

Dang, and I thought Cicada's were annoying!

May 29, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Cicada's are annoying... I think they would be an equal comparison... luckily up here in KY they don't exist :)

June 10, 2011 at 9:50 AM

Post a Comment