Every Body Makes Mistakes  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , , ,

You know what it's like to sit there and not know what to do on any given day? As I sat here and wondered what I should do for Musical Monday, it took me a while, just like it might take you a while, to figure out what you want to do. As I contemplated things I decided to have a little fun! So here goes nothing... As the title says Every Body Makes Mistakes... so true... so let's brake down Miley Cyrus...err I mean Hannah Montana's song "Nobody's Perfect!" Maybe by the end of it you might realize how to better your life and not be so confused on those "any given days!"

Sometimes I'm in a jam
I've gotta make a plan
It might be crazy
I do it anyway
How can I put this more simply??? Sometimes things might seem hard, but if we plan ahead then those jams will just turn out really yummy and successful!

No way to know for sure
I figure out a cure
I'm patchin? up the holes
But then it overflows

If I'm not doin' too well
Why be so hard on myself?

A lot of times we don't know if those plans are going to work, and other times we just try to do too much. We try to fix everything and as time goes on we overwhelm ourselves. This leads us to be super hard on ourselves and look down on ourselves, but...
So how exactly does this have anything to do with the gospel??? Well glad you asked... You see the more we set our priorities and plan a head for those priorities the more perfect we can actually become! Mathew 5 admonishes us to "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." So even though
"Everybody makes mistakes Everybody has those days Everybody knows what, what I'm talkin? 'bout
Everybody gets that way, yeah!" We must realize that as we set our priorties on God that the Atonement will no doubt make us perfect since it's true... we are Nobody with Christ being everything... so does that make us Perfect with Christ???

This entry was posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 at 10:28 AM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment