To begin read a couple of quotes from some TV shows on Jiminy Cricket:

What's Jiminy Cricket doing here? -Lost

I don't need Jiminy Cricket sitting on my shoulder
-Greek on ABC



Jiminy Cricket... That's one big Jiminy Cricket!!!! So now As Lost puts it "What's Jiminy Cricket doing here[on this blog?] Why exactly would I be talking about Jiminy Cricket at this point in time???? HMMMMmmmm maybe it's because I'm wearing a really cool tie with Crickets on it... maybe that's it... This is normally when I'd put a picture of the cool tie... and since Elder Dye conveniently has his camera and since we just took a picture in the library I can now show you Jiminy... that's what I named the tie!!! So please stare into the beauty of Jiminy...


No you can't have him... But any who lets get to the point... Did you know that Jiminy Cricket was initially a word used as a preventative of saying Jesus Christ too much. WOW that's cool I never knew that either tell Wikipedia told me so and Wikipedia is never wrong. Plus there is some other websites out there to verify it so I believe little Miss Wiki this time!!! Well I think it's really convenient that Jiminy Cricket in the movie Pinocchio is suppose to be the conscious and the one that leads Pinocchio on all his many adventures. Isn't that what Christ is for us... the one that leads us on all our great adventures. I know that Christ is there to lead us down a path that brings pure happiness... He is our flawless Jiminy Cricket... JIMINY CRICKET! So when times are rough remember you have your own J.C.... Jesus Christ!!! In the end it's true "[We] don't need Jiminy Cricket sitting on [our] Shoulder" but we do need Christ!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment