Stresstris  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

So it's Fun Friday already, and I know a lot of you readers have been wondering what could be more fun than the story last week well let's kick it up a notch with a little stress analogy. However before I do that you have GOT TO PLAY THIS GAME, no ifs, ands, or buts, just play the game. Then after you play you will realize why I was so intent on you playing.



So that was fun wasn't it! Now you might be wondering why in heaven did I just play that game... that was random, but boy... and girl... were you wrong. Today I'd like to relate Tetris to stress in life. So as you played that game you probably got a little stressed out as time went on. But don't worry soon you'll know how to make those stress blocks just disappear. Let's relate each block to stress. As we allow stress to build up and just do nothing about it, stress quickly buries us deep beneath all those blocks, however if we try our hardest to organize those stress blocks to coincide with everything else happening in our lives then eventually the stress will simply just disappear. In other words the way to eliminate our stress is by our choices. As hard times come our way, especially things we can't control, we must have the attitude that eventually all will work out and as our attitude changes, stress will change into joy. For me, personally, the more I have going for me, the more that is happening around me, the more that I'm being attacked, the more fun and joyful I am. Likewise a lot of times when I'm playing tetris the harder it gets the more fun it is, so since you probably have figured out by now that the best solution to combat stress is your attitude how about go make yourself happy and go play some more tetris!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 at 12:44 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment