Today Sucked  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker in , , , , , , ,

Today has been such a slow day. Nothing to do and things just haven't been looking as good as they should

Everything just isn't turning out but then again today is April fools so who's to say I'm not just messing with  ya'll... As a matter of fact I sort of am and sort of am not. So recently in the news there has been some real tough times all around us. Life hasn't been so picture perfect as it ought to be, but does that mean we too have to be sad. NO that's where I got you. Today doesn't suck... It's a great day to be alive. Hey that reminds me of the song lyrics by Tritt Travis:

And it's a great day to be alive
I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes
There's some hard times in the neighborhood
But why can't every day be just this good?

You know what better way to look at life. Sometimes it does suck but if we just always remember. IT's a great day to be alive. WOW what could stop us from spreading the joy we have!!!

Even in the saddest times: Let's be the outcast. Spread the joy!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 1, 2011 at 11:34 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment