There is now officially going to be a set schedule for a couple of the days of the week Tuesdays will for now on be "Tired of me Tuesday" in which I will post a blog entry from someone else. Today is from my Sister who is serving her mission in Atlanta Georgia. Recently I got an email from her in which I would like to share with ya'll!

"Good news!   We have the Truth!-I have never before appreciated this more than when I went to another churches services right before conference.  They are great people. They are doing much good with what they have but my heart longs for what they do not have.   Temples to bind families, the Book of Mormon, The authority called the Priesthood, A prophet that communes with God....I feel so blessed to have the Whole truth!    I felt the feelings of having the full truth at General Conference.   My favorite talk was Elder Holland's because if taught me to treat everyone like they want the full truth and are not members- YET. 

If I look to the right of me in the library I can not help but notice the hundreds of magazines that line the wall.  Millions of People read these all around the world I am sure.  There are huge titles and headlines that attract the eye-"50 ways to improve Your life in 2011", "SUCCESS!", "look Pretty", "how to inspire the best You", "Confess their Fatal Mistakes", and countless others. What are people really searching for?  The Gospel!   The gospel is 5 ways that you need to improve your life-faith, repentance, baptism, the gift of the holy Ghost and Endurance.   The gospel will bring the greatest success [improving your life in 2011 plus you get to]-Live with our Heavenly Father [forever.] Living the gospel will help you have the continuance of Jesus a guaranteed way to look pretty.   The gospel will provide you with progression so that you can be [inspired to be] the best you. and the gospel will give you the atonement to heal all of your mistakes.   I can not help but love the knowledge I have that Jesus Christs Gospel is True and everlasting. "

More information for the coming week:
Monday: "Musical Monday"
Tuesdays: "Tired of me Tuesday"
Fridays: "Fun Friday"

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 5, 2011 at 9:49 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Sister Walker's messages really bring the spirit into your blogs! I was thinking about your titles for the upcoming weeks. How about What do YOU want Wednesdays where you take gospel questions from your ever growing set of readers. Kind of like a Dear Elder Walker. Then Thrilling Thursdays could be where you share you testimony of some kind of spiritual uplift you have had.
Keep up the good work!

April 9, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Post a Comment