Pictures speak 1000 words!  

Posted by Mathew C. Walker

I love pictures. There is an old saying that pictures speak 1000 words so from this point forward I will be using pictures only in this blogpost! I want  you to learn from it what you may. Then comment what you have learned from the pictures. Yes they will tell a story and yes it will relate to the gospel. In a latter post I will write what I thought as I did this, but keep in mind there are no wrong answers to what you get out of these pictures. 

















This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:41 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I think we should pray often and listen to promptings of the holy ghost and we should follow the teachings of the Lord to help guide us.

March 30, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Post a Comment